- It is recommended that all patrons use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Cleaning and sanitising stations are offered throughout the Centre
- Equipment/ workstations are sanitised regularly and patrons are expected to use the provided antibacterial wipes to clean all equipment before and after they have used it
- Any member or staff member who displays symptoms of a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing will be asked to stay away from the Centre and recommended to be tested for COVID-19
- Additional cleaning checklists are completed daily by staff at set intervals throughout the day
- Improved fresh air ventilation circulation system working in conjunction with industrial air purifiers throughout the Centre
Our Spa and steam room are open. Facility and age requirements apply.
Capacity limits are no longer applicable as per Public Health recommendations.
Casual visitors are welcome.
Bookings are not required.
Swimming caps are compulsory in the swimming pool.