Enjoyable fitness for 60+
Wide range of gentle exercise
We have multiple options for seniors who want to enjoy staying active and healthy in a welcoming, judgement-free zone:
Specialty seniors fitness classes
- Fit 4 Life – A fun, gentle class for those wanting a low impact workout. Classes aim at improving participant’s mobility, balance, and overall health and wellbeing. Improve physical fitness and strength and achieve a better quality of life while focusing on cardio, strength, balance and flexibility.
General group fitness classes
In addition to our specialty seniors classes, many of our general fitness classes are suitable for those seeking gentler options. A few favourites with our older members are:
- Body Balance – a mix of tai chi, yoga and pilates choregraphed to music
- Yoga – a gentle exercise class to relax the mind, build strength, balance and flexibility
- Pilates – a mat-based class to build strength, stability and flexibility
- Aqua Fit – a cardio-based class that uses the buoyancy and resistance of the water
- Lap swimming is a great way for seniors to stay active. We allocate lanes for different speed levels throughout the week. Check the Pool Lane Schedule for availability.
- Learn to Swim – for beginners and those wishing to improve with Stroke Correction